Advertisement


Rent Increase Survey

Have you submitted your latest rent increase data to the rent increase survey?

Space Heater Caused Shorepoint Court Fire

The City of Alameda released details today on the cause of last Saturday’s fire in an apartment complex on Shorepoint Court.

The Alameda Fire Department suspects that an electric space heater in a bedroom was the cause of the fire, but the investigation is ongoing. Property loss is estimated at $1.5 million.

An unspecified number of pets are believed to have died in the fire, but no residents and no firefighters were injured.

The Red Cross is providing assistance to displaced families.

Comments are closed.

  • https://t.co/wYuZyc5Rh5 ,
  • https://t.co/K0fm5DnDwG ,
  • https://t.co/pk5RQ52aUQ ,
  • Library To Host Creative Writing Workshop For Teens https://t.co/nTsVqPkP47 ,
  • https://t.co/HPqGk4LNjh ,

Directories