Rent Increase Survey

Have you submitted your latest rent increase data to the rent increase survey?

Partial Term Openings On Two City Committees

Vacancies persist on city committees.  (File photo)

Vacancies persist on city committees. (File photo)

The City of Alameda is soliciting applicants to serve partial terms with the Commission on Disability Issues and the Rent Review Advisory Committee.

The disability issues commission provides information and makes recommendations regarding disability issues to Alameda City Council and receives information regarding the disabled from the community at large. It meets on the second Wednesday of every other month.

One need not be a disabled person to serve on the commission.

The Rent Review Advisory Committee reviews complaints of rental increases, hears from both landlords and tenants regarding the increases, and makes recommendations as to whether those rent increases should be imposed.

The committee meets the first Monday of the month as needed.

Application forms may be obtained from the City Clerk, at Alameda City Hall, 2263 Santa Clara Avenue, Room 380, by telephoning the Office of the City Clerk at 747-4800, or via the City’s website.

Comments are closed.