The City of Alameda will host the second community workshop on the citywide transit and Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Plan on Wednesday, October 19 at 6:30 p.m. in the Mastick Senior Center Social Hall at 1155 Santa Clara Avenue.
City staff and the consultant team will request input on preliminary strategies to help improve transportation in Alameda.
Residents can complete an online survey to contribute there perspectives on transportation issues here.
There are a series of activities schedule in the current 18-month planning cycle:
- The web survey (complete by October 31)
- Second Organizational Advisory Meeting: Thursday, October 13 at 3 p.m. in the City Council Chambers (2263 Santa Clara Avenue). This meeting targets individuals representing organizations or commissions; however, the general public is welcome to participate.
- The community workshop. Wednesday, October 19 at 6:30 p.m. at Mastick Senior Center.
- Next transportation commission meeting: Wednesday, November 16 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers (2263 Santa Clara Avenue)
- Next planning board meeting: date to be determined in the City Chambers at 7:00 p.m.
- City council meeting: date to be determined in the City Chambers at 7:00 p.m.
To follow the plan’s progress, go to the project web page: https://alamedaca.gov/expanding-transportation-options-citywide-transittdm-plan