Neither the informational mailer nor the city’s website, www.alamedarentprogram.org, provided the location of the seminars as of press time.
Topics covered are:
- What laws govern housing discrimination?
- Who is protected under the law?
- Reasonable accommodations and modifications for tenants with disabilities.
- Renting to families with children.
- Occupancy standards.
- Advertising guidelines.
Several dates are scheduled in October through November:
- Tuesday, Oct. 4, 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19th, 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2:30 p.m.
Call 510-747-4346 for more information, or check the city’s website.