High Street Bridge Closure
Visit the Public Works Agency website at www.acgov.org/pwa.
Webster and Posey Tube Closures
Tube closure information comes to us from CalTrans via the City of Alameda Public Works Department.
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced that it will close the Webster and Posey Tubes September 13-15 and September 20-22, 2016 for maintenance and servicing of call boxes and stand pipe.
The Webster Tube, entering Alameda, will be closed as follows:
- Tuesday, September 13, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
- Wednesday, September 14, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
- Thursday, September 15, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
The Posey Tube, leaving Alameda, will be closed as follows:
- Tuesday, September 20, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
- Wednesday, September 21, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
- Thursday, September 22, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
Not finding anything up to date here? CalTrans and City of Alameda Public Works aren’t good at pushing out notices. Try the CalTrans planned closure page. For the Webster/Posey Tubes, select State Routes 61 and 260 in Alameda County.
You can also check 511.org
Also check our Twitter feed and our Twitter ‘Transportation’ feed below for any as-it-happens updates.
For updates on specific CalTrans projects in Alameda County, visit this page.
Caltrans District 4 Blog